Friday, March 28, 2008

Funny workplace telephone call

A fun little moment that makes you realize that parenthood is quite rewarding regardless of when the moment occurs.
Well, when you get a telephone call from your wife and you don't answer, she will tend to leave a voice mail if it is something that can wait. If she shows up on your caller ID twice in consecutive order, you tend to worry. As I answered the second call, quite worried and excusing myself from a meeting with a customer, I simply answered "Hello"! With a meek, quiet and jovial tone a voice came back "It's me daddy". I said hello once again, and the little voice said "Hello daddy it's me Booger Nose!" (the name that is used often when Tony is sick).
As Tony proceeded to tell me all about his school day he ran to tell Amber that he had called dad and became uninterested in his prior conversation.

Marco

No comments: