Friday, August 1, 2008

Best Buddies












Tony and Teagan are growing more fond of each other everyday. Tony says Teagan is the "most famous baby" and he tells me everyday how much he loves his little brother. They are both so entertained by the other one and I am so grateful to have such beautiful, precious, darling boys. Tony is so full of personality and weird obsessions, like mummies. So here he is as a mummy. Teagan is growing so much every day and I am obsessed with him for sure. Here he is sitting up by himself, eating solids and loving them and with his two bottom teeth all before 6 months. He is so delicious that his nickname is "licious". We love our boys!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Alright! you're boys are the cutest! And I love the nick name licious!! He is so so cute! And I love that Tony and him are such cute little "buddys". Anyway, way to go, super blogger!

Brandon and Carly said...

Those are the stinkin' cutest boys ever!!! Great post!

REYNOLDS FAMILY said...

OOOOH!!! they are both so cute! i am laughing so hard about the "mummy obsession" LOL..that little Teagan needs to stop growing I swear every time I see you or Marco outside with him I can't believe that's really your baby because it seems like you just had him!! We need boys so bad! GOOD JOB FOR POSTING SO MANY BLOGS!!!

{We Are The Wade's} said...

Hey Escobar Family!! I am going private on my blog so I need your e-mail address. E-mail me at sheabay28@yahoo.com
Thanks :)

GageThompson said...

How beautiful is your family?? YOU are the super mom, how do you do it all? I love the pics of T with his 2 teeth! How funny is "the mummy". Also, you need to teach me how to do a few things with my blog..Oh and HAPPY 30th tomorrow. Lets get together for a b-day lunch or dinner. I love you!