Teagan decided to learn to crawl this week. A little early, don't you think? We are in trouble now! Even though he has been cranky (probably getting more teeth) he has been getting himself around and loves his new freedom to roam. The only thing that keeps from crawling is not wearing pants, he isn't partial to the carpet on his knees.
Enjoy,
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Teagan is "finally" crawling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it!! Already! He's sooo big, and i'm soo proud of my adorable little nephew! I cant wait to see him tomorrow!!!!!
Oh my heck! Tell that little boy of yours to stop growing up so fast. Oh he is so so cute! I love him! He has the sweetest temperment and is always so happy!
Like his mom!...and dad.:)
Go Teagan!! That is such a cute video....watch out mom....now you have to chase him all day long!
Hey babe! It's Holly! Add me to your list of favs...I'm for sure adding you! Oh my gosh I love your hair and yes that baby is sooo Delicious!! Can't wait to see you!
what do you mean he is "finally" crawling. That kid is on warp speed when it comes to growing and developing. Gage isn't crawling yet but he sure does want to. That is such a cute video. Love you, can't we get together soon?
Post a Comment