Friday, August 1, 2008








We went up Little Cottonwood Canyon and had so much fun. Jon and Melissa are hilarious! We didn't end up staying the night with them because we don't have a tent yet. Don't worry though, we will be ready with a tent for the ward camp out in a couple of weeks!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hey! What the heck? You win the prize for the most posts at the same time! How fun! I love them! And hey, I would have lent you my tent, but it was somehow lost up at girls camp?? Go figure! Anyway, way to do a massive post!

Anonymous said...

yeah! I finally got to read your blog. Good job on all the posts! You beat me to posting the camping trip! My dad has always loved cowboy poetry so that was fun to read about someone else that loves it :)and of course your boys are darling!