






Tony is giving soccer a go this year and so far he is really enjoying it. He is definitely more interested in soccer than he was in T-ball last year so maybe we found his sport. He is playing on the USA league on the purple team (he named his team the Purple Pirates) and honestly, I think he is just excited to wear the uniform and get treats but at least he is having fun! Teagan also enjoys wearing the Purple Pirates uniform and watching his big bro play. So, here's to hoping we have the next Pele or David Beckham in the making!
Friday, September 19, 2008
Watch out David Beckham!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I could just eat him!! He is so darling! I want to pinch that little bum!! I love the naked pictures!! This part of the comment is for Marco--Amber when are you going to do my hair so we can shower together--I mean me get in your shower???
Okay - - this is in no relation to your post. A while ago I found a mysterious shirt that popped up in my laundry. It was too big for Carter, too small for Austin, and I didn't recognize it. Low and behold, as I was catching up on my blog reading, I see a picture of Tony in the mystery shirt!!!!!! (Who knows how it ended up in my laundry!!!) I will get it back to iut's rightful owner, all soft and downy fresh!
Post a Comment