We elected to create a vacation video instead of adding pictures for each day of vacation. It is a bit big, so give it a moment to load after you hit play.
Saturday, October 4, 2008
San Diego 2008 Video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




We elected to create a vacation video instead of adding pictures for each day of vacation. It is a bit big, so give it a moment to load after you hit play.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh so cute!! You are amazing!! Come visit me tomorrow at Arkona (if you can) I will be there around 2! I love you gorgeous girl!!
LOVE THE VIDEO!!! Great job!
Amber call me back damnit!! I know where you live...I've been in your shower...don't make me go any further!
how freakin' beautiful is your family. I want to go to the beach!! I love you and I had so much fun hanging out with you and Teagan yesterday. lets do it again soon.
your family is so freakin' beautiful. I love you soooo much! Thanks for hanging with me and Gage yesterday, We had the best time. These pics and video are gorgeous. Hey Marco, can't you just manage my blog??? ha ha
Post a Comment