Sunday, November 2, 2008

Great Pumpkin Festival

We love the city we live in! Every holiday they always conduct some fun event that children can participate in and that they love. This years Great Pumpkin Festival was much like the last. They had simple carnival games to play (this is also a fund raiser for the local high schools cheerleading squad), hot dogs to eat, Charlie Brown's Great Pumpkin Movie, and at the end a Pumpkin Seed hunt (think Easter Egg Hunt in the dark). Last year we weren't prepared, but this year we broke out the head lamp and looked like pro Pumpkin Seed Hunters (we will be starting our own show on Discovery Channel soon).


We were able to go with our neighbors and Tony had a great time because he had a buddy there to play with


Our little Ducky Teagan was there too!


And as always, the kids came out the winners with MORE Halloween Candy.


Muchos Besos

3 comments:

Julie said...

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess this was a Marco post because of the Muchos pestos?? Or whatever?? Or am I wrong? AMber, I didn't know that you were fluent in spanish!! Cute cute kids!!

Kara Hanson said...

Amber- you have the cutest family! I can't believe how big your little boy is... time goes by fast! We have a family blog too, it is crazycutekids.blogspot.com I haven't posted for awhile but will soon. You look very happy! Luv ya, Kara

GageThompson said...

man..you guys have been busy! I'm jealous you got to go to Cancun. I could use a vacation but I'm too scared to leave dude..how did you do it? Also looks like some serious halloween fun..you are such a good mom.