Monday, January 19, 2009

We were right, It's a boy


We have confirmation! We are now officially expecting ANOTHER baby boy.
We were able to talk the nurse at our doctor's office into giving us a quick glimpse before our official time, but only to find out we were right all along.
Here are some pictures...


Face close up!


A little profile with the body


And the obvious, boy confirmation. The lines were accidental, but they served a good purpose in making it obvious!

5 comments:

REYNOLDS FAMILY said...

CONGRATS!!!! I was hoping you posted the good news on your blog..that is so exciting!! Could ya send some boy genes over this way Cory is getting a little nervous he will never have a son! Teagan and him will be little partners in crime..Abby does better playing with boys for some reason, she hates dolls but she loves cars so I'm sure our next one will be the same way..they will be all be such cute little friends running around the neighborhood!

Heidi Hamilton said...

Congrats you guys! That is great - I'm sure he will be as handsome as your other boys. We're on the other end - 2 girls and hoping to see boy parts on an ultrasound one day!! :)

Kelli said...

Oh yeah, more boys!!! Boys are good, I promise. Girls are ALL DRAMA all of the time. You can have one of those creatures NEXT TIME!!!!


I am so jealous, seriously. I loved being pregnant. ENJOY IT!

holly said...

YAY AMBY!! Shout out to the little boys in our lives!! I'm so excited for you...and I miss you! I hardly recognize you with your dark hair! But as usual it looks gorgeous..seriously is there any look you can't pull off? How annoying are you! :) LOVE you!!

Michelle said...

Ohhh..I just love ultrasound pictures..they are sooo cute! Love it! You're going to have 3 boys just like us!