Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!











Happy Valentines Day to my wonderful family - they are my heart and soul, life and breath, joy and happiness! Here is how we celebrated.

4 comments:

Julie said...

So I officially feel like a loser! What a cute, fun Valentines day!!
That looks like so much fun! :Love the whipped cream in their mouths!

Kelli said...

WOW, supermom!! You are amazing!

Heidi Hamilton said...

Wow! What a mom you are! Your kids and hubby are so lucky. I was out of town for V-day this year, but even on a good year they don't get that spoiled.
You're so cute!

GageThompson said...

Seriously, what are you? You should win nother of the year...is there an award for that? You make me feel like a crappy mom! LOL
I love you and can't believe our little dudes are ONE!! hows the baby growing?