Since my wife has not posted in months, I thought I would help out the blog with a quick set of snapshots of my WORK to New Orleans (yes it looked like a lot of fun but it was for work).
You start with this amazing Jazz mural in the Louis Armstrong Airport.jpg)
Plenty of bars, but some very interesting gift shops.jpg)
They were getting ready for Mardi Gras while I was down there.jpg)
Some really cool Jazz statues right in the middle of the French Quarter
Our company hosted a big shindig at the Aquarium of the America's. What a neat experience it was to see such a big aquarium
There are certain advantages to working for a big corporation, yes that really is Terry Bradshaw (looked a little rough that day)
It is a bit hard to see who they are, but I actually was privileged to hear George H Bush and Bill Clinton speak during the final general session.





.jpg)
2 comments:
Dang Marco...no wonder Amber has no time to post...your always gone! Ha Ha! Wish I wasn't just the dumb film girl!! That looked fun!
Wow! You got to meet Terry Bradshaw! I love him! Looks like a fun trip! Although Brady just went there for the Utes game and said it was the filthiest/dirtiest city EVER! Not sure that I will ever visit there! but I love the pics you took! Tell Amber to get her butt on here and post some pics of those cute boys! Isn't today Teigan's bday?
Post a Comment