









February 5, 2009! This day came way too soon! But everything with Teagan has happened much sooner than I expected. Time is truly fleeting and so precious with these little ones. They change almost everyday and I have cherished every minute with our little boy. He had tons of fun on his birthday. He LOVED his balloons, opening presents, and eating cake(homemade by the best dad ever)! It was all so adorable and so special to see our little angel celebrate the wonderful first year of his life. I am truly, madly in love with him and so grateful to be his mother. Happy Birthday to my Teagolicious!




4 comments:
Oh my gosh he is the cutest! He is so lucky to have you as his mom! Your seriously amazing! I bragged about your chicken salad and your cookies so much my mom was mad! :) Let's for sure get together Sunday...I forgot it was this Sunday! YAY!! Call me and lets plan.
I cannot believe he is one! He is so dang cute! I love him! ADORABLE! And Marco made the cake? Huh? Wow! I'm so impressed! Happy Birthday Teagan!!
Happy Birthday Teagan!!! He is SO stinkin cute!!! Miss you guys!!
I can't believe that our boys are ONE!! And I also can't believe that you are going to have another one here soon!!
love you!
Post a Comment