Thursday, April 30, 2009

And so it begins....




As I was brushing my teeth, I thought to myself, "Wow, the boys haven't bothered me for at least 5 minutes. They are playing so well." I should have known. I asked Tony to watch and play with Teagan in his room for a few minutes while I got dressed. Of course, if Teagan were trying to take Tony's Bakugan, Pokemon, or change the channel of the show he was watching, I would hear about it immediately. Apparently, coloring on the furniture was not something Tony thought he should stop Teagan from doing or inform me about. So, Teagan has now begun the destructive, naughty phase in his life where he will have to start getting in trouble :( Since this was his first offense, I just told him NO NO, but of course took pictures and couldn't help but laugh (since it was with washable markers, thank goodness). And in true Tony style, he asked if he could do it too since I didn't get angry and took a picture of Teagan's artwork. TROUBLE!!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

I love it! The funny thing is, I bet you got more mad at Tony for not watching his little brother! My girls think that is so UNFAIR!! Bubba does something wrong, and they get in trouble for not watching him!
Oh, thank heavens for Magic Eraser! I bet that will get it right off!

Anonymous said...

ahh but how can u get mad at Tony? He truly is a sweet, sweet spirit! I really felt that the last few times I saw him! He has such a tender heart! I just read about your temple sealing and the way he spoke and I'm TOTALLY crying! What an amazing little guy! I'm so happy for u and your family. Hope all is going well for u!

GageThompson said...

I love it, He looks so proud of his artwork.
I hope you are feeling good. I think about you often. I love you soooo much.
Can we have a playdate soon?