We've been extra busy getting accustomed to having three boys around the house, so we've slacked on some picture posting (but certainly not picture taking). So here are just a few quick picks you might like of the new little one and big brother!
Cuddly Gabe just two days after he was born
Big Brother cannot get enough kisses from Gabe
Teagan sporting some new clothes from his Nanny
And Gabe just sleeping away on dad a week after his Birthday
Also, today Amber's good friend Crystal came over to snapped some pictures of the new bundle of joy and here are the links to her blog along with more pictures!
Baby Gabe
Muchos Besos






9 comments:
So, so precious! I LOVE his little wrinkly body and fuzzy hair! I've been wondering how YOU are doing! Are you getting any sleep? How is Teagan adjusting?
Cute Cute....Where's the 3rd boy?? :)
Oh my heck!!!!! How cute that Teagan is so light and Gabe is so dark! I can't believe how handsome all of your boys are! Just remember that Olivia gets dubs on Gabe!
My precious nephews are adorable!! he definitly looks different than Teago now. They looked like twins when he was first born! cant wait to come visit :)
I so love his hair!!
Oh my gosh he is gorgeous you guys!! OH I need to come snuggle this little guy!! Love you!
Oh he is beautiful!! I can't wait to squeeze him. Miss you all!
Oh my gosh...he looks like his daddy! These pics are so dang cute, I want to give so many kisses!!
Amber, You had another baby!! Holy cow! He is SO cute! We need to get together so I can see the kids! Life is cruisin' by. We have a blog too it's, www.crazycutekids.blogspot.com
Do you still have my #? Congrats! Kara
Post a Comment