Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Meet our new Jack


As many know, the boys have been wanting a family dog for a really long time. Amber, for just as long, has said that once we get the basement done and the back yard fenced we can have our first dog (this was her commitment before we found out we were pregnant with Gabriel so she didn't expect it to happen so soon)!

Well, as our last post mentioned, the basement is done!

So we'd like to introduce Jack to everyone. He's the newest addition to our family and will be for many many years to come!



2 comments:

jen e. photography said...

Ambs -

Love your crew! I cannot believe how much hair Gabe has! Holy cuteness!
SOOOOO fun to see you tonight!?!
much love!

jeni

Julie said...

YOU GOT A DOG????????????????????????????????
YAY! I'm so excited for you! he looks absolutely adorable! I want to come and meet him! How is amber doing with him? I bet the boys are so happy! Congrats! He is so cute!