




My boys are the love of my life (including the big kid Marco) and here are just a few precious moments with them. First is Tony dressed up in daddy's clothes. I was attempting to fold the laundry and Tony was impeding the process by stealing all of his dad's clothes and wearing them. He had his dad's socks, underwear, T-shirt, sweater, and shoes on. He would have kept layering more clothes if I hadn't stopped him. Then he wanted to go outside and check the mail (probably to show off his awesome outfit). He is a hoot! Then there is Teagan, my boobala-shoobala. I took these pictures just after his bath when he smells like heaven and his skin is silky smooth and soft. He is the best little baby. He loves sleeping! Just like his mom. When it is bedtime or naptime, there is no messing around like rocking him or cuddling with him. He just wants to lay down in his bed with his binkie and his little teddy bear. It just gives me chills to watch my little boy sleep so peacefully. I am so thankful for the amazing miracle that children are and the enormous blessing it is to be a parent.
Love,
Amber
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Boys will be boys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Too cute! I am so glad that I found your blog..The boys are darling...That little Teagan has the biggest eyes...and i can't believe that he is a good sleeper...you lucky duck.. miss you!
I love it! These pictures are amazing! Thanks for coming to my girl's parties and supporting us! I love you guys!
Post a Comment