This week I've been asked by my younger sister to snap a few photos for her. However, I'm having a hard time working through the request because I've never been asked to do anything like this. I've always taken photos for myself, my wall, my website, my blog, my family, my photo albums, my etc. But now here I am being asked to take shots and I'm at a loss! The major hangup comes in that I thought that the Great Salt Lake might make a wonderful backdrop for pictures. I went to the GSL to see if I could scout out some locations that would work out. I didn't realize that the bug would be so bad, but I think the shots turned out, well, ok. Take a look, I've ranked them from my favorite on top to my least favorite at the bottom (trust me this is only four of a bunch)!
Marco
By the Salt Air

Overlooking the Lake from the Marina

Some Lake Reeds

"The Beach"




2 comments:
Those are pretty cool pics, Marco! You are so talented!
The pics turned out great! I am excited to see the rest. The day turned out lovely, and I definitly knew you had it in you to do a shoot. .. maybe you should do it more often. Seemed like you had a great time! I am so glad I will always remember my big bro taking my bridal pictures. The ideas were great and everything turned out well. Thanks for everything :) :) :) :)
Post a Comment