Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The BIG 30!





I have so many thoughts and memories that I would love to share and feelings of gratitude for all the amazing and crazy experiences I have had in the last 30 years but I just heard Teagan wake up from his nap, babbling DA DA DA DA DA, and I only have about 3 minutes until he starts climbing and standing up in his crib and calling for me so I have to make this quick. Thank you a million times to my darling, devoted, delicious man Marco for being all I have ever wanted in a partner, friend, and lover. Thanks for keeping things fun, exciting, romantic and real through this wonderful life we live. Thanks to my role model and angel Mom who is SO positively perfect and has shown me how to love wholeheartedly. She is a die hard wife and mother and never quits when things get hard. Thanks to my teddy bear Dad who is SO loving and devoted to his wife and children and has been a righteous example to his children. Thanks to my babies, Tony and Teagan, who are the reason I was put here on this earth to be their mom. I am SO in love with these boys! Thank you to my wild, wonderful family and in-laws who are all so amazing in their own unique ways. Thank you to my lifelong friends who have been through so many good and bad times with me, mostly good times for sure! Thank you to all my amazing neighbors who have become my dearest friends. You know who you are and you ROCK! Thank you for teaching me so many things I am clueless about, being there to help whenever I need anything and for listening to me vent about a crazy, impossible ex-wife. And thank you to the ex-wife for being so psycho, crazy, and unbearable that I get to gain what you lost. And for showing me how strong and resilient I am and that you will never break me or my family no matter how hard you try. And thank God for God, that He exists and that I know there is a Supreme Being that has orchestrated this amazing plan for His children to live, learn, work, laugh, cry, grow, love, and become more like Him and to ultimately return back to our heavenly home. Cheers to an amazing 30 years and to the many more to come! I Love You all very much!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Wow you are amazing and we are all blessed to have you here! Happy 30th...I will be joining you soon.

Julie said...

You are my hero! And you are but a young little squirt...30 seems so long ago! You are so cute. I love how you describe Marco as "delicious". You two are great together and you are an amazing lady to put up with all of the %*@# that you get from the "COOCOO"
ex. You did luck out in the end. You have a great hubby and 2 beautiful boys that love you so much. I want to be Amber when I grow up!!! I love you!