Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My secret boyfriend Bubba




Bubba is the most perfect guy for me except he is about 25 years too young! But I love him still! The road show would not have been the same without his beautiful beaming smile and his amazing voice (he gets from his mother). He knew every single word of the Elder Beast song. I am so proud of him for being such a great performer and wanted to tell him Thank you for the beautiful flowers and for all his help (delivering the flyers to everyone). Love you Bubba!

2 comments:

The Mulford Family said...

I found ya Marco!! You have such a CUTE family!! Two adorable boys and what a beautiful wife..You lucky guy!

Julie said...

So I don't know how I didn't see this post before! So cute. And yes, Bubba loves you back ten times as much. We tease him about you being his girlfriend. He was just sitting here with me looking at the pictures and he said, "Mom, she already has a boyfriend.." I asked him who it was, expecting him to say "Marco" and he said.."Her little baby is her boyfriend!" So cute! Thanks for the cute post. He loves you too, "Ambo"! :)