Sunday, August 31, 2008

Camping


We were able to spend Friday night camping with our neighbors at Aspen Crest, past Kamas and Francis. We had a great time even though we arrived somewhat late. Tony had plenty of of children to play with and of course the campfire was a good time. Teagan wasn't quite as fond of it, but that probably had more to do with the fact that he couldn't move (you'll understand when you look at the pictures).

So here are a few pics.



Tony the helper



Mom I can't put my arms down



The family after a not so perfect night



Teagan and mom



I didn't need instructions



Marco

6 comments:

jen e. photography said...

AMBS -

Good times! Your family is adorable! Your babe is beautiful! I need to see you soon. LOVE TO YOU!!

Julie said...

You are all definatly super campers! Especially that cute little bundle of a boy! He totally looks like the little kid on The Christmas Story ....cute cute! And yes, absolutely on the dog issue.. Everybody needs a dog! Nobody can love you like a doggy does! But everyone needs to be ok with the situation too. :) Even ask Brady!

Allie and Fam said...

That looks like a lot of fun!! On a side note... I bought some of the chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream from Smith's the other day and thought about you guys! :> That is the best brand I have ever had too!!

REYNOLDS FAMILY said...

HAHA..I LOVE THAT PICTURE OF MARCO SAYING HE DOESN'T NEED INSTRUCTIONS! LOL..BUT THE PICTURE OF TEAGAN IS THE BEST!! YOU NEED TO FRAME THAT ONE OF HIM ALL BUNDLED UP.

holly said...

When the f are you going to post your family pics?? I love our morning chats!! Please keep them going! I just want to squeeze that baby!! Are we doing date night this weekend??

Heidi Hamilton said...

Hi Amber! It's Heidi Hamilton from the ward. Just wanted to say that I think you're so cute - and so is your blog and your beautiful family.