05-31-09 Today we had the chance to go to our Grandma Sheny's house for dinner. As we sat down at the table instead of having to say the words out loud "time for the prayer" we looked over and Teagan already had his hands clasped waiting for the moment. It is truly amazing how children learn from their environment so well. It is more amazing how often they remind you of the important things and moments in life.
4-16-09 We pulled out some old toys yesterday that Marco bought for Tony when he was much younger, and the boys loved playing with them. But, Tony in common form had to ask, "were these your toys when you were little?". Tony is obsessed with everything about our childhoods and loves to hear stories from both of us growing up, from toys, to favorite cereals, or even cartoons he loves to watch!
03-28-08 When I get a telephone call from my wife while at work and I don't answer, she will tend to leave a voice mail if it is something that can wait. If she shows up on my caller ID twice in consecutive order, I tend to worry. So, as I answered the second call, quite worried and excusing myself from a meeting with a customer, I simply answered "Hello"! With a meek, quiet and jovial tone a voice came back "It's me daddy". I said hello once again, and the little voice said "Hello daddy it's me Booger Nose!" (the name that is used often when Tony is sick). As Tony proceeded to tell me all about his school day he ran to tell Amber that he had called dad and became uninterested in his prior conversation. You can't buy this level of happiness!
Yes you all are Extremely Stinkin cute!!! I love all the pictures. Holy crap! Tony looks way too grown up in those pictures! You are a beautiful family!
I need your e-mail b/c I've made my blog private..I need to invite you. my e-mail is gretchen.thompson1@gmail send me something so I can add you. Loves
Amber this is Jamie, Crystal's sister. Your little boy is sooo cute. What a cute little family you have. You need to help me get on Crystal about updating her blog. Anyways now that I have found oyur blog I can see what you have been up to. Check out mine sometime.
11 comments:
Yes you all are Extremely Stinkin cute!!! I love all the pictures. Holy crap! Tony looks way too grown up in those pictures! You are a beautiful family!
Oh my gosh...AMAZING! What a gorgeous fam...miss you!
Yes, you are all stinkin' cute!! Great pictures.
I must say I totally agree!
Oh my gosh!!! Darling!! Those are amazing!! You look gorgeous!!! Call me!!
your family is so 'stinkin' cute. You are all beautiful. love you.
When can we have lunch?
the kids are "cute" you and marco are "hot"
I need your e-mail b/c I've made my blog private..I need to invite you.
my e-mail is gretchen.thompson1@gmail send me something so I can add you.
Loves
Amber this is Jamie, Crystal's sister. Your little boy is sooo cute. What a cute little family you have. You need to help me get on Crystal about updating her blog. Anyways now that I have found oyur blog I can see what you have been up to. Check out mine sometime.
Jamie
Hi Babes! I love the pics! Read's have such good genes I guess! And Escobars too!!! Hope to see you soon!
Absolutely!
Post a Comment