Monday, August 31, 2009

The basement is complete!

We are now done (for the most part)! Here is a short set of clips that you can see our fun and progress in!


If you cannot read the slides, we started back in March and you see before and after images of the play room, family room and walk out door in our office/salon! We LOVE IT!

2 comments:

Heidi Hamilton said...

Yay! congrats! It looks wonderful! Basements are a pain to do, but SO NICE once they're done & you can enjoy them!

Brandon and Carly said...

It looks so nice. I will have to come and see it for real! (And be jealous of your layout - - you did it so much better than we did! ;)

I love that, even though it was probably stressful, it looks like the whole fam took part in helping complete the basement! You guys will always have fond memories of that, I am sure!